Monday, September 21, 2009

My *Sistas[♥]*!!

Got nth to do...so edit some photos..juz transfer sum photos to com...it took me a long time...my gosh..

 me+ hee...
let me describe her...she is my darlings...
her nickname is DARK DARK...XD
she likes to eat...i knew her since form 1...until today, we quarrel nt more than 10 times!!!
can u blif tat? guess wad...she's always de one hu giv me win...tat's y we din quarrel much...i got angry easily n when i angry i like to scold ppl...
heee...tis is my bad habit...XP
she accompany me when i'm sad...talk wit me, comfort me when things goes wrong...
say me when i'm wrong n teach me how to do math n add maths...=D
  erm...she is nice,kind,caring,can say cincai oso...lolx...
i'm lucky tat i found her*...luv u always...
next next next~ 

 tis is my LAO BI...
lao bi o lao bi...her nickname is 树妖..i ady forgot y i gave her tis nickname...
she is pretty...dun praise her...she wil hao lian...she is CRAZY...since she together wit our big fatty...last time de her soooo...dunno how to say...we always quarrel den dun talk to each other...2 days small quarrel 3 days big fight...tis can use to describe us...but now, she had change a lotS..although sumtime stil....u noe...but btr than last time 100000 times...
she is nice if u noe her...u wil crazy too if u too noe her...lolx...
she help me make up for 2 dinner...hahaxx...she teach me abt tat...coz i had no idea how to draw sumthg on my face...its hard.. :X
 i'm happy i meet u gals...♥

STILL GT 1...DUN B SHOCK MY DEAR!!!

  
 SUKU nard..here u go...
she oops...is he...XD 
he is a gud guy...but for me he juz like my sista...he always let me scold n din angry me b4...hahaha...once my mood nt gud, he wil b de 1 hu suffered...he always chia me eat espeacially at tuition...he's de keropok supplier...
he is a NNQ!!!lolx..but now in de process of bcuming a real man...=D
n n n...
dun think tat NNQ nobody wan orh...XD
actually he nt tat nnq lar...but compare to other guys in our gang, den he is...xp
i'm happy tat u found ur love one...
btr dun let me disappointed n wad i say chun chun happen...u noe wad i say de...heee

♥♥♥END♥♥♥ 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment