Friday, October 7, 2011

Beach, Suprise party, Sun,Flip Flop IT's LOVE!!

well, this post had been delayed by me again n again and now it's time for me to write again.
Date : 1st September 2011
Destination : Sematan Palm Beach

nah...only 3 of us going this time with les's family since les is going to further his studies in KL soon. It was so called a family gathering but why nard n i were in ? i got no idea y. Juz a phone call again~
RINGGG!!! @ 8 something..
me : haloooo, ha ha ha ha ha...*still blur n dreaming.
nard : wakeeeeeee upp!!! prepareeeee!!! reach ur house in 15 mins!!
me : huhh ? go whr ?? wa ai kun la....=.=
nard : chap siao u...i'm going now! prepare we go beach wit les's family.
me : but i haven brush teeth. bath n.......*start finding excuses not to go
nard : dun k u...
*DU DU DU DU..he kap the phone n i have to wake up n prepare my thgs.
i should have used to this kind of calling. my frens LOVE to call me 7 early 8 early and ruined my beauty sleep. but i knew i will regret for not going if i continue to sleep.

JOURNEY BEGAN!!!!
on they way to Sematan Beach Resort. we discovered a new apps on iphone..LEME LEME...the effect is damn GOOD!! keep talking photo non stop along the way...
since we were all craving for DURIAN n tat time Kuching sell de Durian like Gold..si beh MAHAL...on de way up to beach, me n nard bought 7 durians and want to eat at there since we din out any money at all...HAHA!
beh hiao act eh hiao...juz for photoshooting nia la..hahaha..
nard choosing Durian ( act like a professional but end up many durians got WORMS) laugh die me!!
Durian Party under a tree on de beach!! how lovely n enjoyable life is! AWESOME TIL THE MAX!!
and then and then, we bought a kite which cost RM8...since we din play kite b4, so de kite always dropped...really xiasoi when compared to the kids there...they can played soo well!! we juz like sua pa lao keep running with the kite from front to back...
our kite!!! so colourful i like it!!!
fly not up de kite..is the skill problem!LOL
a group photo at last....bye bye!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment