Friday, November 15, 2013

MorganField @ Pavilion

Once upon a time, Mr Leslie suddenly Jio me go out have lunch! OMG!! seriously what kind of wind?!
HAHAHA!! Then we had a little catch up today for lunch with Hee Hee as well because quite long did not meet up with them =)
Did not know where to eat - always our main concern so Leslie said went to Fish & Co but we ended up at MorganField since me and Hee didn't try before.

It was kinda full during lunch time and I think there is a great place for celebrating birthday!
The space was so spacious and comfortable!

We go for the value lunch as usual because we were poor kids! HAHAHA
Waited for awhile and chit-chat with them after so long didn't meet up!
When we grow up, everyone was busy with own thing and hard to meet up =(

Both of them are single and desperately need a BF & GF! Anyone who is interested feel free to tell me!
HAHAHA =D

Our set lunch inclusive of bottomless soft drinks, the glass was so huge till I din manage to refill! =.=
We can chose either soup or garden salad as our appetiser.

My Tequila Spiked Chicken RM18.90
a quarter chicken that well marinated, although it was breast meat but still taste fine for me =)
Kinda like the sauces!

Hee's Honey Stung Chicken RM18.90
Taste a little sweet as it named Honey, taste nice too!

Leslie's Aloha Sunrise Burger RM24.90
I still prefer the big bad wolf's burger! Hehe
But this was fine too

Cindy with her chicken =)

Hee with her chicken =D

Leslie with his burger =X

That's all
Till Then







No comments:

Post a Comment