Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Diploma Convocation at Sibu

Throwback post, my diploma convocation at Sibu during 15th February 2014.
Time flies and I was currently in my degree sem 6 =O
So, we flew all the way to Sibu after came back to KL from CNY break again, our attendants this sem so many eggs! Ooopsss HAHA
Arrived Sibu on 13th February and all of us gonna celebrate V day and Chap Goh Mei in Sibu this year! =)
Luckily Jc and Ting were so familiar with Sibu so Ting had brought us around and hunt for food! 

Super cheap Kam Pua, Kong Pia and snacks! Yummy!
I missed their ice also! Can't any picture @.@

After dinner then we back to Kingwood hotel and the tourism kaki rushed for our ethics blog as the submission is tomoro =(
So unfair man! The 3 hardworking people busy writing our blog while the rest happy gambling =.=
Parents will be arrived on the next morning and my buddies Hee Hee & Bernard will come as well. Both of them had purposely rented a car and drove all the way from Kuching to Sibu just to attend my convocation! OMG!! You guys were super sweet and I'm so blessed to have u guys! 

So, it's Chap Goh Mei night then we went to a super popular restaurant in Sibu and you only can go and sit but cannot reserve in advance. =.=
Name: Hong Fu

Ordered this much for only 5 of us =.= The Chee's family habit because we wanted to eat many many many! HAHA Daddy asked me to order everything that I wanted to eat before I back to jail life in KL =)
Love their salted egg crab and philippine Pork (Recommended food there)
Overall was nice!

Not enough space to put! HAHAHA

Happy eating crabby with this sweet girl!
After dinner, we went to walk around the shopping malls in Sibu then sent parents back to hotel. We then went to Hee's uncle house and I received Angpau on the last day of CNY! Thank you uncle!
So I spent my V day with my very sweet buddies =)

15th Feb 2014, our big day! Woke up early in the morning and wore the gown. Indeed a very hard job then Hee make up and make my hair do for me! Personal artist from Kuching! HAHAHA *facepalm
So the time when my hair was still in very good shape and after that no more =(
Then then, we received our 'Earliest' V present! HAHAHA
According to Bernard, the flowers should delivered to our doorstep on 7am before I went out and it had fail and I came back and saw 2 roses on the table! LOL
Thanks anyway =D

Okay, sit there for hours and waiting for our turn to go up the stage! 
This is me! HEHEHE

After Convo, the most important thing is taking photos and this was ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT!
My buddies came back with a bouquet of flowers again! Awwww, Thanks guys! Love u guys!
Flowers from Hee, Melia, Nard, Les, Raph, Ken and Jeff and little teddy from parents HAHA

Thanks everyone for your wishes and my parents and friends who support me all this while! 

Posing posing posing! HEHE

Favourite people who do everything for you! *loves

Photo times!
Congrats to all of us, the only batch from Kuching!

Too bad the whole class cannot attend this together

Big Big family =)

#1

#2

#3

#4

I'm so glad to meet them in my diploma where we shared so much fun and laughters together =)

Big group photo and I cant even spot myself! Oopss..HAHA

After convocation, we then walked around Sibu again then send my parents to airport. While 3 of us will overnight at Sibu again and drove back to Kuching on Sunday! My first ever road trip with them and I slept along the way as I was really exhausted and not feeling good. 
Took my flight on Monday and back to jail!

That's all about my Convo! Happy times and great memories!
Till Then

No comments:

Post a Comment