Friday, May 9, 2014

Amber's 21st Birthday

This was a super late update which was our Amber Birthday who fell on 10 February 2014! Okay, I delayed for 3 months and it's May now. Still okay, rather late than never right ? HAHA
First time celebrated her birthday together with her in KL since she just joined us when she chose to come to KL to further her studies! 
It's just after our CNY Break at home so me and yuki had sang birthday song to her in the train while on the way home.

The next day, we celebrated her birthday at Vivo American Pizza and Panini @ Time Square
The comfy environment

Hello from the tourism kakis and our photographer

lack of one who still enjoyed her holidays at Kch! 

Yeahhh, selfie with the big big camera HEHE

Food #1

Food #2

Food #3
All the food was nice and we really liked it! Worth a try and affordable also

Big big pizza it was yummy!

Birthday gal with her big pizza cake! HEHE

Not a complete group photo but still rather than no HEHEHE

Then, it's surprise time!
Someone got her eyes red! HAHAHA! Too touching is it ? I knew!! =D

The tourism gals who loved to play a lot HAHAHA

It's good to have big mirror then we no need require Ting to be our photographer HEHE

The gals!

Happy 21st birthday to u! I knew this was a super late post hope you don't mind HEHE

Till Then

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i m jackie from Kuala Selangor Apps Hotel Bussiness Development Manager any request for 2day 1 night trips for company or personal. I will provide good service for you.Anything can contact me.Hi i m jackie from Kuala Selangor Apps Hotel Bussiness Development Manager any request for 2day 1 night can contact me for more thing. My wechat is jackie9984 my contact number 01123008838. My e-mail is jackie@appshotel.com.my

    ReplyDelete