Monday, May 13, 2013

Capriciossa Pasta & Pizza

Finally went there after Leslie kept introduced to me for so long. One of the Friday, I helped Leslie to queue for SHE concert ticket and then he belanja me makan! HAHA! 

It was an Italian restaurant and located at Pavilion. 

This promotion last until 31st of May and it was extremely worth! You can choose any spaghetti you wan and they charge for the one that more expensive. 

 He was so happy after he had bought the concert ticket!
I was so happy because I no need to pay for this meal!

Soup of the day, kind of vege soup. Taste not bad and it was free! print out the vouchers and you can redeem!

Leslie's meatball spaghetti, the meatballs was very yummy.

My seafood spaghetti! I love it! 
Ori price for this was RM24.90 so buy one free one promo, one plate is actually RM16.
CHEAP ISNT IT?!

And then the squid ring on others table kept on attracting me. So, after I persuade him for so long, we finally ordered! It was kinda cheap but I forgot the price.

SATISFIED!!
We had also ordered Ice Lemon Tea and you can refill unlimited times =D

That's all, i'll be back for the carbonara =D

No comments:

Post a Comment