Thursday, May 9, 2013

KL life

This was seriously a late post as I had lived here for about 2 weeks time. I was quite 'FREE' actually but just couldn't gave some times to write the post. DANG! LAZY =D

***
Went back to the day I still in Kuching, I boarded on the night flight to KL which was different with my other friends, so i was also doing my last minutes packing on the morning. Parents get half day off because i had to went to airport in the evening. So during the noon, all of the friends came to my house and see me packing. =.= And thinking what i should bring or should't bring.
Mr Ma, as my personal secretary had been assigned by me to make a checklist of things i need to bring! HAHA! However, still many things i didn't bring it over. 















































Went to Imperial Duck with friends and family before heading to the airport. Everyone must be weird why this parents had 6 childrens that looked same age but with different faces! HAHA!
Headed to the airport, there were 5 cars in a row! Sounds so exaggerate just like i'm married. This is what my friend said. It was kinda! LOL.





























Thanks for sending me off and waited me to board on the plane. Seriously, there was lot of time while waiting to depart. And I didn't manage to give a Goodbye hug to everyone of u. Actually I don dare to because i knew i will cry! HAHA! So, in order not to mempersiasoikan, I chose not to. =)

Touched down at KL and started a whole new life. Meet my brother the next day to do some shopping for households stuff. Went to IKEA because I wanted to try the meatballs! Finally!




























This was seriously HEAVEN! SO nice! And it was not expensive at all! The deli wings cost RM3.80 for 2 pieces! HOW CHEAP IS THAT!!















































So, the Chee siblings finished all these. Now you know why we love foods.
After that, shopping time at IKEA! I seriously love the deco and furniture there and i wished to move everything back to Kuching.





























Spent about RM300 for everything that I needed! So happy with all the goods I bought!
During night time, it was raining and brother asked me want to eat what. So, I decided to try out at Ketam Village.















































An ideal meal on the raining night! Steamboat Shabu Shabu. It was nice and quite big in portion. And the price was reasonable. My tomyam soup and brother's curry soup.















































This was my house for the next 2 years! Quite clean and everything was NEW! HOHO!!Connaught Avenue Condominium. The only disadvantage was that hard to access to Public Transport. Sigh!
We stayed at the 13th floor and all my housemates and roommates were my classmates in college.
HOW LUCKY WE ARE! =D *and if u know bout my course and college things, we had some special treatment! 

Then the orientation that last for 3 days started and everyday we got free shuttle bus to bring us from our hostel.






































Nah, so this was our shuttle bus. I was quite a shock because it look liked Bus Persiaran more than a school bus. Anyway, the air con was cold enough and the seat was comfy enough! GOOD!

During the last day of orientations, it was too boring so I decided to sneak out and had breakkie and lunch with Leslie! Our first meet up in KL!





































Went to this newly open restaurant and tried out the food. The food was so so only but the environment was really nice! I love it when everythings is in blue and i can feel ocean.















































Also went to Time Square indoor theme park on one of the Saturday with friends. It was quite exciting!





























The first experience of stucked inside the KTM for more than 2 hours! GOSH!! On a lovely saturday night, we felt so lifeless when we laid on the bed on 7.30pm. So we decided to go to Midvalley. But We havent reach Midvalley already stucked in the KTM for so long. When we reached, every shop was close. WTF! reached Midvalley but took taxi back home.
WHAT A NICE EXPERIENCE!















































We almost cooked at home every night to save money. BUT idk why i still spend a lot! sigh. The first week was totally a monk because the meat seems not fresh. But after our first try for fried chicken, we dont care the freshness anymore. WE JUST NEED MEAT!
Maggie during midnight always becayse i was too hungry at midnight and idk why. =(

That's all. =D
Ciaoss

No comments:

Post a Comment