Thursday, July 11, 2013

Italiannies @Midvalley The Garden

Last Saturday night, while I on my diet plan (jogging) with Jean, then suddenly Kik came and we just want to go out after a long weekend of assignment and presentation!
So, went back and banana (typical Malaysian - jio) all of them to go but at last only aii and ting joined.
Took a cab to the nearest KTM station and sat KTM to Midvalley.
Wanted to try the carbonara at Italiannies long time ago and finally I tried it! =D

We were here, Italiannies! Girl's job whenever they wore pretty attire - Selca =D

It was quite full that night so we didn't had a good feng shui seat to take photo of the environment =(
But the restaurant was spacious and could accommodate large group of gathering

The most headache part which was choosing what to eat! Decided for quite a time then we finally agreed to share all the dishes.

The simple table setting and free breads were served with Olive Oil and some vinegar. 
Most of the fine dining restaurant in KL did this.
Free plain water for those who didn't ordered drinks.
We shared an ice-lemon tea which was refillable and it cost RM9.50

While waiting for food and I was damn hungry! Luckily got few pieces of bread there!
Greeting from the 4 kaki who purposely took a cab to Midvalley

So, our food finally arrived after 15 minutes? Not too long waiting for them! My most love was Carbonara! The others were quite normal for me and we all not really liked the pizza.
Different people diffrerent taste =)

Classic Carbonara RM24.90 
Size - Piccolo
The portion not really satisfied me and I think I might need a regular size next time =D
But if you didn't eat much and wanted to try others, ordered piccolo

Spaghetti & Meatball RM22.90 (Their Signature)
Size - Piccolo
The meatball was huge but only got one! HAHA however, it tasted nice.
the paste was normal for me

Lasagna A La Ravina RM32.90 (Their Signature)
Size - Regular (The size was fixed)
We ordered the chicken one and overall was nice, but I still prefer beef Lasagna =)

Pepperoni Pizza RM36.90 (Their Signature) 
A total of 8 slices of them with beef pepperoni
The paste got little bit of wine taste and still acceptable for me but Ting didn't like it.

Pattern girl's with all kind of pattern! HAHA

The loving birds and the two big bulbs! HEHEHE

3 out of 4 dishes were their signature dishes but frankly speaking I liked the carbonara the most and the others were only ok ok for me! Never try never know! Who knows you might loved it ? ;)

Bad hair day that night for me! urghhh! Hate my fringe so not co-operate with me ><''
Sorry, No pattern then the photo will looked so dull =)

End the dinner with a total bill of RM147
It was kinda pricey for me but once in a while to pamper yourself, so doesn't matter la! hehe

 Ladies of the night! *Ignore my stupid hair =.=

The waiting area for customers =D 

Address: Lot S209, Second floor, The Garden, Midvalley City.
Tel: 603-22833675
Website: Italiannies
Facebook: Italiannies FB
               

No comments:

Post a Comment