Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sopoong @ Time Square

Where to have lunch everyday after class was really a big headache for us!
Because other than the economy chicken rice behind time square kopitiam, Kim Gary, KFC and Mcdonald, we really did not know where else to go! So every time we took a long time to decide a venue.
This time, planned to try out their Korean food as they had lunch set promotion =)

The lunch menu promotion

It was operated by Korean so the environment was kinda Korean feel

Jean's Bibimbab RM12.90

Amber's kind of bento RM10.90

My ramyum and because I wanted to try the kimbab RM16.90

Bibimbab with side dishes included and the sauces

Closer view on the bento with same side dishes

I loved their kimbab and the kimchi was nice also =)

The eat face and please ignore my swollen eyes! Lack of sleep that week.

Till Then =D Next post will about Famine 30 that I joined but because I still times to collect those photos!
Stay Tuned =D

No comments:

Post a Comment