Thursday, August 8, 2013

Jalan Alor & KLCC night view

Hello peeps! Sorry for the long update was kinda busy with my hollies and now I'm back at my 'home sweet home'! Hehehe! Words just can't describe my hapiness! There are few post yet to be post during my outing after final. Promise will get it done within August! Hehe =)
So, on friday which was 2nd of August, after our final exam, we went to lepak! FYI, my final exams started on 1st and ended on 2nd! Fast huh ?! 3 subjects in 2 days seriously made my brain damn jam!
After exam, window shopping from Time Square, Lot 10 and Pavilion. 
Watched a movie, RIPD (Rest In Peace Department) at Pavilion GSC
The movie was kinda no logic and the action was limited, a bit disappointed. 
rating: 5/10

Went to dinner at Jalan Alor because I was craving for Penang Char Kueh Tiao that time
The hawker stall at Jalan Alor was seriously long and we did not know which stall we should go. So at last Jean brought us to 1 stall they went before.

It was kinda expensive when compare to normal mamak stall because they targeted on tourist perhaps?

Me and Amber ordered the fried kueh tiao RM7
Only got 2 prawns and not really suit my taste HEHE

Ting's Mee Mamak RM8

Jean's Hokkien Mee RM8

RM0.80 per stick if I'm not mistaken ><

Chicken wing RM2.80 each (must order at least 2)
The meat was hard and really a no no for me >.<
Overall was okok only and I not really like it. Next time we will try at different stall to see which one better. =)

After dinner, went to KLCC for the night view! The Sua Pa Lao me din even step to KLCC since I came to KL! How lifeless I was, SIGH
Finally I'm here with The Malaysia popular jagung aka twin tower =D

3 happy tourism students who finished their final exam of first semester!

The night was full of laughters and craziness! Thank little angel to be our photographer! Luckily he got follow us! HEHEHE really had a fun night. =D

Okay, we did took a lot of EPIC photo that night and entertained ourselves with nobody else around!
The octopus mouth, the shocking mouth and a jump portrait which was so fail!
No choice we only got I4 but not a DSLR! 
How I wish I got a semi DSLR! Anyone kind person out there want to sponsor me ? XD

The fountain was very nice with different colours and during 9pm it will played music with different shape

Last but not least, a contest on who was the cutest of the night!
So who do you think is the cutest ?! We all lose to the little angel Mr Ting!
Champion goes to Little Angel!!!

After a round of laughters and fun, headed to Suria because our leg was damn sour! Went to Coffee Bean to have cakes! My Banana Cheese Cake, when you will coming out again ? T.T

Red Velvet cake RM10++ after tax
Maybe it was the last piece so the cake was very dry and not yummy at all. We forced each other to finish the cake with all kind of excuses! LOL

That's all for a day after final exam and I enjoyed very much with all of them =D
Ciaoss

2 comments:

  1. hello there. i would like to have your permission to take those photos of you in front of klcc for my model in architecture only if you dont mind.. thank you ;) i am a student of architecture studying at UiTM Seri Iskandar, Perak ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, sorry for the late reply =) Which photo u mean btw?

      Delete