Saturday, December 7, 2013

3rd visit to Capricciosa Buffet

This time was my THIRD visit to Capricciosa pasta buffet as I had craving the pasta for quite a time!
So I nagged the girls again and again to go there before our final exam HEHE
Released our stress before the final began!
The buffet start from 2.30pm to 5pm and only RM19.90 per pax on weekdays!
It was dirt cheap and I'm not going to explain more as I had mentioned before on the previous 2 post!
So we went there after settled our project stuffs, with a super duper hungry stomach because we only ate some biscuits in the morning =D

The buffet companion for this time! Eagerly waiting for our food! And this time we visited, it was almost full house and little crowded as compared to last 2 times I visited!
Can see the demand of Pasta buffet! I'm definitely one of the fans who love this promo! =D

As usual, ordered all kind of appetiser such as Caesar salad, fresh salmon salad, the soups, and crabmeat salad! I loved their caesar salad a lot a lot a lot........

Our small table that full of foodies! Yummy!!!

Spicy Clam Pot yum yum yum!
Dip the garlic bread with the spicy seafood sauces! Mad love!

This is a happy pasta - Squid Ink
It was yummy and I liked it! However, to those who want to have a perfect image in front of your loves one, please do not order this during your dating! HAHAHA 
Or maybe in a positive way, you can ask your loves one whether they still love you if your teeth become like this forever?! Let's see how many true love out there HAHA
*Review our photo on 2nd visit if you wanna see how ugly my teeth was!

Granchio 
It was cooked with crab meat and some chillies, not really spicy and there is little shells attached to the crab meat and I'm not really a crab's lover so this not really my cup of tea 

Carbonara cooked with chicken as requested because Amber cannot ate beef
It was less creamy this time and a bit watery
However, I still prefer it to be cooked with bacon with super creamy sauce

Jean's beloved Salmone Pasta
She loved this very very much! HAHA

Happy eating

You can see how hungry they were

Sorry for my ugly max face!! Ignore please! I was too enjoyed with my food!
HEHEHE

We were so extremely FULL that time then Amber kept nagging to order a pizza as she hadn't tried before! Okay lastly we did order a personal pizza to grant her wish!

Hawaiian Pizza

Enjoying my cheeesseeeeee!!
Say cheeeeseeeeee!
Thanks Capricciosa for this awesome Eat All You Can Buffet!
Big Loves!














No comments:

Post a Comment