Thursday, December 19, 2013

Merry Christmas in KL 2013

First and foremost, I reached 20,000 pageview today! YEAH!
Finally, my 3 minutes hot tempered had continue this long! *proud of myself
Thanks for all the view in my blog, it really give me the motivation to continue blogging!

I do not know since when I'm so obsessed with Christmas decorations and christmas tree! Just felt happy whenever I saw a Christmas tree!
Hence, I did Christmas tree hunting in KL before came back but sadly there were still many malls I did not went to before came back =(
I shall say the christmas deco in KL was SUPERB!!! Love it to the max and I do not have a cam so only took using phone *sad case

Let's me show you all the beautiful christmas tree =D

1. Pavilion Shopping Mall
Very nice decoration with a merry go round! I wish I'm a kid and can sit on the carousel!
Big love the gingerbread house! So freaking NICE!!

The christmas tree was decorated with white, silver and gold in the centre while the side one was decorated with red balls
Simply love the scene =D

I purposely went there again after class although I was already there before class! HEHE
Because listening to the christmas songs was too hard to say NO
Selca with the two little cuties!

2. Berjaya Time Square
Big christmas tree that goes up to 3 floor tall!
As studying in Time square, I see this everyday and really feel warm!
Decorated with red and gold balls, simple and classic

See how tiny am I, the giant tree and the dwarf =)

Hello, we are the 3 little cuties from tourism and we stick to each other at school everyday!
We loved to skip class and go Sing K! *oopppss! only once actually =X

3. Berjaya University
Little christmas tree in my uni =)

4. Midvalley
A castle in the center court with some christmas tree

I still prefer many christmas trees or santa claus or gingerbread house HEHE

It's good to out with Mr Ting because he was our personal photographer! 
In Kuching we got Mr Ma as our personal photographer
We just love to take photo

IDK why but I felt like the decoration on the christmas tree look like CNY's lantern
Macam sangat cut cost le HAHA

a place where kids can have their christmas workshop!

And one thing I loved about midvalley is you can share any of photo about christmas on instagram and hashtag #MidValleyNow, then they will print out the photo for you for FREE!!
Try it out friends! =D

5. The Gardens Mall
Red present box were so elegant! Love it!

A feeling of christmas at home! I wish I can decorate my house like this! 
Santa do you hear me ?

Any drinks for you Sir? HEHE
Overall these is the place I been to in KL! So little right? Yeah I know =(
Missed out One U, KLCC and many more! Too sad too bad!
Which decoration you love the most? I loved Pavilion the most! HEHE
Now I continue hunt for christmas tree in Kuching =D

No comments:

Post a Comment