Saturday, June 7, 2014

Bali Day 2

Hello June! OMG!! It's June already and my Bali Vacation was actually on April. =.=
It took me a long time to update! Sigh, I still got my Hanoi Trip on March haven't blog.
Okay Skip!
***
Woke up early in the morning and check out because today we will transfer to Lovina for Dolphin tours tomorrow! YEAH!! Kinda excited because I donno where I'm going to stay tonight because someone did not want to tell me. So I did not put too much expectation on it. I actually worried because we are going to to stay on an island! I couldn't imagine it's a lousy place with many lizards OMGGG!!
Okay, I didn't care much and after breakfast just hop into the car.

Today's route and attractions! Such a caring guide! 

Good morning sunshine! We were on our way to visit all the different street in Bali!

Our first stop: Silk Factory

I had been to the silk factory in Cambodia and I roughly knew all the process but it's Hee first time visiting such factory and she kept WOW along the way! HAHA

I was always impressed with their arts and crafts! They were so talented!

Second stop: Stone carving
Another thing which really impressed us a lot! Their skill is craving was really excellent!
It took them several months to done a stone carving! Couldn't imagine how much hard work and patience they put on!

Third Stop: Silver Shop
In Bali, there were different street selling different things. So whole of this street will be jewellery factory

Let's take a selfie =D

Forth Stop: Wood Carving
All the wood carving was so so pretty and Bali is really a perfect place for people to shop for carving stuff! 

Got a guide to explain everything to us! Everything looked so real! Even the alligator WTFFF!

Then we ended our factory tours and visit to paddy field! always eager to see the paddy field as it was super pretty from I search online. 
OMG!!!! Tegalalang Paddy Field! Such an awesome scene! 
Then, I kept nagging Abang that I wanted to have a walk inside! Ooops poor abang then brought us inside! HAHA *It's actually a private land

Going to explore the paddy field soon! *Excited Max!

I forgot who is this! I think is the one who selling some souvenirs on the booth

I'm here at the paddy field!

Other than breathtaking, I couldn't use other word to express!

I just loved all this greeny greeny thingy!

Our cute Abang with his colourful uniform! HEHE He is so kind and caring! 
Which made me felt like a princess! HEHEHE

I'm a nature lover =)

So hot and tired but definitely worth it!
So hungry already then I kept on asking Abang where we had our lunch! HAHA
Abang say we are going to have buffet lunch! WOOHOO

The place where we had lunch! It was many feet above sea level! OMG
It was at Kintamani!

The live volcano!!!

Wow!! Having our buffet lunch facing the volcano and enjoying the natural air con! 
Awesome life I had!

We really enjoyed our time here and we ate a lot! HAHA WTF 2 hungry cows!

I liked the buffet! Especially the french fries and fried vege? So delicious! Yummmm!
The most expensive coke 30,000 rupiah ?! HAHA

We are here in Kintamani for the buffet lunch facing a volcano!!
It's included in the package yo =D

Satisfied tummy and we were so freaking sleepy! Consequences of eating too much!

It was their offering seasons when we visit hence there was lotsa activities going on. Most of the Balinese they are Hinduism.

Then, we slept all the way to Lovina until we reached the place we stayed! 
AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHERE I STAY!!!!
It's in one of the villa in Lovina! OMG!!! wtfff is this real?!
We didn't expect this and I still worry I had to pay extra! OMG!
But luckily it was included ^^

Our welcoming drinks =)

Even though it was so near but still a driver sent us to our room! HAHAHA
And we lived in a small cottage

Seriously our room was so big till i think both of us can dance cha cha in the room!
Even the toilet was so big! =.=
We stayed in Aneka Lovina Villas & Spa
Then we had our free time until 7.30pm for dinner

Oh yeah! There was swimming pool in the villa! Our wish came true!!
Quickly changed ourself and go swimming!

Hello my sexy back HAHAHA sorry for being so vain

Loved the environment of the villa! So green and pretty!!

Life should enjoy like this! 

The beach behind the villa and the sand was black! 

It's time for dinner and Abang brought us to one restaurant nearby the beach!
Dinner of the night

Messy hair because we just came back from swimming! HAHA

After dinner, we then backed to hotel and had own time because tomoro we had to wake up super early  for dolphin watching! Then, we actually planned for night swim but the light had off already. So we had a walk along the black beach.
Took some time to capture the stars because the sky was so beautiful!
Me love it very very much!

Fooling around on the comfy bed! HAHAHA

It's pillow talk time and goodnight world! =D

To be continue

3 comments:

  1. I love the photo of your sexy back!! Haha at least you bother to update your Bali trip even though it happened during April. I'm so lazy to update about my Phuket trip /laugh with tears/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha!! took me so long to update ehh and i'm so lazy...but i know i gonna regret if i didn't update it..hehe..update ur phuket le..to rmb the awesome time..hehehe

      Delete