Friday, June 27, 2014

Soul in Seoul @ Sri Petaling

This few months had really been a busy month for me =.= My Bali Trip still stuck in Day 3! OMG!! Soon soon soon HEHE
Now I gonna blog about a yummy Korean Restaurant at Sri Petaling!
Pass through the shop several times during working and today kena kidnapped back to office so coincidently we came here for dinner.
And I can say I really no regret on my choice =)

I like the environment and the design!

A kind of vintage feel

Kimchi is actually listed under UNESCO?!!

Let's see the menu!

This time I'm not too indecisive because I wanted pork belly so badly! HEHE
So we ordered set menu!

Hello, I cut my hair month ago and i gained alot of weight now wtfff

Corn Tea RM3.50

Like their rice

Mix with one of the ingredients! Taught by someone who went to Korea before

This is Squid and Pork belly with spicy sauce 
Beside is egg, which was my favourite!

All the side dish are refillable 
I liked their kimchi and seaweed!

Pork Belly with Soy sauce
Our set menu come with this 2 set

Cant wait to eat!!!

Almost done almost done! Look at the colour of the belly! Oh yummy!

Seriously this is super DELICIOUS!! I just cant describe how much I love it!!!

The pork belly!!1 Awww it's heaven!!!

The sauce was nice as well! I will be back again!
Total Bill cost RM73.00 =)
Our set is RM60

Nice food, nice place and good service! 
Forgot to mention the staff will helped you to grill the meats!

Facebook - click this link to their FB page
Till Then

7 comments:

  1. Dear Cindy~~~!

    I find your blog by accident. Do you know how i am moved deeply?
    Thank you so so much.

    Anyway when i be back to KL, Can i keep in touch you?

    I really hope your beautiful memory will be forever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi =) you are so welcome! Sure no problem for that! =D Let me know when you are back in KL =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe i'll be in KL in begining of next month with Gain
    Do you know who is Gain?
    a member of brown eyed girls(Korean girl group). eum...~~
    Two ladies dance beside PSY in Gangnam style music video.
    one of these ladies.

    but now i'm not sure, because the lady's schedule is not fixed yet.
    anyway when everything is fixed, i'll keep in touch you.

    Have a good day.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be in KL also next month =) No problem, we just keep in touch =) Have a nice day to you too.

      Delete