Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Bagan Hailam

Throwback post again, I gonna blog a lot of throwback post because I'm finally a little bit FREE!
Went to this place because we went to meet customer in Klang, kinda far from KL but no choice.. in a service line....

My first time here and it was so alike like our Buntal in Kuching!

This restaurant was popular! You know why? Look at the next pic!

Sorry for the blurry photo! Hehe 时尚玩家 ever came here that why popular! HAHA

Very comfortable, away from hectic city life
Eating seafood facing the port, not bad not bad
*Make me miss home so much!

Watching the sun set! So beautiful!!!

Picture quality was low because taken using my pity iPhone 4

Coconut coconut! I still thought is the fresh one! Missing it so much!

Seafood and grill lamb! I liked the lamb! yummy yummy! Too bad we only got 2 person if not we gonna order alot alot! Must go again next time! 

Awww the prawn which I always eat in Kuching! Long time no see Mr Prawn!

First try on the cooked oyster! I don't like the raw one...taste eewwww....

Food can always make people happy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment