Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Bali Day 5

Today was the last day in this lovely place! Again, time passed so FAST!
Today will be free and easy until Abang picked us up at 2pm to airport.

Guessed what ? We finally got American breakfast after 2 days of Malay breakfast! So happy to see egg again! HAHAHA

Quickly had our breakfast and we wanted to go to the beach again! HEHE

looked at my eyes then you will know how hot the weather is! 

Beautiful Kuta Beach!

Hot sun hot sun!! But we still came for sunbathing! A bit crazy which made me looked like charcoal when I backed to Malaysia! But who cares?! HAHA

Prepared to swimmmmmm

Hello people =)

Weather was too HOT so I gave up on sunbathing like Hee did! I bought softdrinks and drank under the coconut tree! 

Did we become bigger? =0


It's almost time to go back, i insisted to look for my big cup of ice cream the first night we saw when we lost our way! So Hee cannot tahan my nagging and she decided to feel where the place is! HAHA

We eventually found the place! Wahahaha!! 

See see see the big cup! Damn syiok lah....

bigger than my face!! HAHAHA


Happy girl finally found the thing after nagging for 4 days! HAHA

Apa kamu buat ?! hahaha
After eating this, we rushed back to hotel because it was almost 2pm =.=
Scare Abang waiting for us as we had to keep our stuff and bath...

At the airport, thanks for the tour guide and driver for taking care of us the entire trip! Thanks our little white (the car) for sending here and there HEHE! This trip was perfectly arranged! 

Hee say goodbye to Bali

Cindy say goodbye to Bali

GOODBYE BALI! WE WILL COME BACK AGAIN!!
For this 5D4N trip, I had spent less than RM1000 included flight, shopping and everything! =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment