Wednesday, August 6, 2014

High Tea at the Orchard Room

Yeah, high tea time at the Orchard Room of Majestic Hotel =)
Went on last week but was told that it was fully booked and you must book '1 and a half month in advance' for the orchard room - according to the butler... Okay....So we managed to secure the seat for today! =D Thanks for footing the bill boss =)

Paid the deposit for RM100 in advance and this was my love letter LOL

The colonial room 

While waiting for our table =) 

It was so so so beautiful and also my first time to had my afternoon tea in this awesome environment!
I thought it would be hot but HAHAHA I was so wrong because the air con was so strong!

The happy girl just couldn't resist not to take photo with such beautiful place!

Sometime, you just need to leave everything behind and enjoy while you can because #YOLO =D

Beautiful orchids and they were all REAL!! Girl just loves flowers!

Good service and hospitable butler =) 

The set for 2 person =) Tasted not bad and no big difference with the one I had in Intercontinental Hotel...But of course the environment was rated 10/10 

Also included in the high tea

The value of a thing depends on where it had been placed - so true because a tower like this can cost around RM200

Enjoying my high tea =D

complimentary puff? It was too spicy for me @@

Truly blessed =)

Thanks for making me blossom like flowers =)


Last but not least, a selfie of mine =)
Thanks for everything that happened, to make a better me
I learnt to appreciate, to cherish everything I had now
Even the past was dark and dull but it made me grow
Because I know there is someone to hold me up when I fall down badly
And I will always remind myself not to take things for granted =)

No comments:

Post a Comment