Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Homebound

Hello readers =) This post is just a recent update of mine
Finally i'm having my 2 weeks break in my lovely hometown and I gonna finished all the previous post before I start to introduce the tourist attraction in Kuching! 

STAY TUNE IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT KUCHING =D

Just backed from 2D1N Trip to Bukit Lembing, my first ever organised company trip where I involved in everything from head to tail. Gained a lot of experience during this trip, I was glad to have this opportunity and I sincerely thanks for it =D 

Going to start my internship soon with more exposure in travel industry, the excited part is that i'm going to explore more and more places in Malaysia! I just can't wait! There is already a long list of destination to visit! Hopefully i can go as much places as i can in this 4 months time! 

Till Then

No comments:

Post a Comment