Sunday, October 18, 2015

Lazy Saturday

You can't control everything
Sometimes you just need to relax and have FAITH that things will work out
Let go a little & Just let life happen

Less than 3 months to 2016 and I have abandoned my blog for so long. Did not blog about most of my travelling trip. Lose count of a lot of beautiful memories and life experiences. So I decided to start all over again. God please grant me more persistency! 

Lazy Saturday, Agnes asked if I want to go out and do our assignment together. Of course I said YES without any hesitation as I have dragged my task for months! Intend to try out the high tea at The Pipe but realised it was some kind of lunch buffet with simple high tea. So, we changed our mind to 

Borneo Coffee
Very comfy environment that surround with nature
Affordable price for food and drinks, however was a little hot if you don't mind sweating
So, we ended up chatting and taking photos the whole afternoon Lol!

-Having our good time, albeit didn't met the purpose-

After high tea, last minutes decision to just chill out the whole day. So we bought groupon voucher for Peppergrill Western Dinner for RM28. Food was so so and waited quite long. 
Then, just chilled at Dejavu - Pullman

Simple drinks with a bowl of spicy nuts accompanying with awesome live band
What a night! We enjoyed ourselves very much!

While accomplishing your dreams, don't forget to ENJOY LIFE too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment