Friday, December 25, 2015

Xmas Gift Exchange 2015

First and foremost
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE !
'May everyone blessed with joy and happiness in this special season'

So, months ago I came up with this idea of gift exchange during christmas. Ever since all of us started working, there is limited time to hang out together. So in this special season, it was good that everyone adjust their shift time just to spend some quality times together.

A simple dinner on Christmas Eve at Richmond. HAHA seriously i forgot when was the last time I went there but I remembered vividly it was the first western restaurant that I went to when I was young. 

Merry Christmas with this bunch of girls! It was our first time exchanging gift and had christmas dinner together i guess? Hope we can still continue for the remaining christmas! 
Yeah, gift exchange of minimum of RM20 HAHAHA! Thanks all of you for making this happen because everyone was busy with work and etc. Really appreciate this! 

All of us with our presents! HAHAHA!
A lot of fun and laughter especially we do not know whose present we gonna take! It's all depend on fate.. And me and yuki wished that we didn't take Aii present because her present was damn heavy! I guessed it's can food or something? She wrapped it in a big box! Somemore the present paper was not enough LMAO! 

*Everyone was very excited and Amber's present got the most vote as the wrapping was damn nice! 
And that 2 ladies Yuki and Aii kept touching my present and they can guessed it already! Hmph, not fun so not fun! 

It's present exchange time because Li Ping need to leave early as she worked night shift.
Yuki will took the lead because she was the oldest in the group HAHAHA!

AND SHE PICKED ME!!!

I PICKED AII!!!
She already knew what was my present =.= But I can assure you that this will definitely more comfortable than yours HAHAHA!

AII PICKED LI PING!!!
Oops, Li Ping with this heavy present! Anyone want take a guess on this present? 

LI PING PICKED AMBER!!!

AMBER's PRESENT WILL GO TO YUKI!!!
See Yuki so happy because she wants Amber's present so much! HAHA

Let's have dinner first before we unwrap our pressies =)

PRESENT TIME!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Okay, the big box present revealed! 4 different flavours of drinks! HAHAHA!!
No Wonder so heavy!
Lovely night with them with all the fun

Then, we went to MK for chit chatting
Hello Aloha Chicken Pizza, quite nice though
I was hungry the whole night and I got no idea why =.=
One Lamb Chop was not enough for me

Pavlova RM9
Taste okay but for me nothing special because it was too sweet for me 

Hope our friendship never changed, the other 3 in KL and Singapore
My Unimates and Housemates for the past few years
Now all of us stepping into the working world, Ahh time flies!

Then, countdown together at Junk then Lido and that's the end of the night! 

-Till Then-

No comments:

Post a Comment