Monday, September 23, 2013

Bee Won @ Festival Mall

Long time did not update my blog because my dear lappy had sent to the hospital due to severe sickness! WTH =.= What a right timing during my midterm when I rushing for assigns and test. Seriously as a hostel student, the day without was seriously hard to over! 
So went to meet up with my bro and sent my lappy to him for rescue! I donno when it will be back =( perhaps soon! I got tonnes of blogpost to write ><

Went all the way to Wangsa Maju Festival Mall and bro brought me for lunch! He introduced a cheap korean restaurant in Festival Mall
Here it was! It was fulled during lunch time on Sunday

Traditional Korean Restaurant, the boss was a Korean =) Guessed what ?! NO SERVICE TAX AND GOV TAX! so hard to find a shop with no tax in KL! even foodcourt apply service tax. 
*Plain water was FOC and refillable

Ordered a set of Sam Gyup Sal also known as BBQ pork belly =)
The sibling's beloved! HEHE

The pork belly was so nice and fresh! Not too fat! =D Slurppp
The worker will came to us time to time and helped us to BBQ it and cut into pieces.
Heard from bro that it was their tradition to help every customer.
RM19

Bro's Mackerel Fish RM15

Mine Beef Bibimbab RM15

Beef bibimbap with BBQ pork belly! Yumm!
The beef had very beefy smell and still acceptable for me =)

the side dishes and kimchii can be refilled for FREE!
That's all about my Sunday~

No comments:

Post a Comment