Thursday, September 12, 2013

Li Ping's 20th Birthday

26th of August was our Li Ping big day! Her 20th birthday in KL with us! And of course we did some little surprise for her HEHE
on the 25th night, we cheated her to sleep early because we wanted to surprise her at 12am! But still many funny things happened before we carried out the surprise! HAHAHA
So we delayed our surprise to 12.15am and that time everyone was so sleepy because monday got morning class =D

Before ran into her room with the birthday doughnuts! So nervous HAHA

Surprise to her!! She eyes got red and cried! I knew you were so touching because she cried during the first time we celebrated with her too

HAPPY 2OTH BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR HOUSEMATES LI PING!!
Best wishes from me to you! Wish you more and more pretty, more cute, more sweet and many many more!

During night time, Our super saver Li Ping said do not want to waste money so suggested us to have steamboat at home! Then of course we had to fulfilled her wish!
Due to having steamboat at home so not much photo taken =(

The frozen food of the night

Vege of the night

Since we did not had any steamboat pot so the 'Smart' us move the gas tank and stove to the dining table and had 2 different flavor of soup!
Tomyam and Chicken Soup

Tomyam flavor my favorite! I donno since when i'm into tomyam kind of stuff because I hated it so much last time.

A packet of fried tempura with cheese to fill our stomach! Hehe
Steamboat with big group can really enhance relationship and most important we gossip a lot! Wahaha

Happy birthday once again my first friend during Diploma! I still remembered how we met during the first day of school. Hehe
Because we had to reach college super early when everyone haven't reach so you were the first one I talked to and until now.
You are really a good friend to me and always cheer me up when I'm down =)
Glad to meet u my dear friend! HEHE
Remember do not give up too easily and when you not happy remember wechat me ya! HEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment