Monday, June 3, 2013

Bar B Q Plaza

So Sunday afternoon, the brother brought me out again to 1 Utama and then I got the chance to try Bar B Q plaza which i saw many franchise shop everywhere
We spent half an hour finding the shop in 1 Utama! My goodness! 
Located opposite Padini~
STRICTLY NON HALAL

It was around 6pm that time and the restaurant was quite fulled

Their family set was enough for 2! So we chose the Supreme Mixed Set

Wanted to order the chicken wings but it was out of stock. Poor thing! 

The environment was fine as long as it provide air con! HEHE! Hot day! The sauce with garlic and chilies. First time saw a steamboat thingy like this. Don't call me jungle girl pls

Mixed the sauce and we were patiently waiting for our food! I was very hungry!

Yeah! As you can see from the picture, free cabbage refilled for you! Unlimited times! HEHE.
I think we refilled 3 times. The cabbage siblings! HAHA
Green tea RM2.50 (free refill also)
2 white rice that included in the set.
Given 2 pork oil to fried those meats later!

Supreme mixed set RM34.90
It included beef, pork, bacon, chicken, prawn, squid, meatballs and veges

Enjoying our dinner! YUM YUM! put all the vege at the side and there was a jug for u to refill the soup

Frankly speaking, I loved their PORK more than beef and others so next time I went, I will go for pork set for sure! The bacon was very nice!
rated:7/10

Roasted Pork with crispy garlic RM6.90
I didn't expect to be this cheap! 
rated:8/10

So, we finished everything that you can see in the big plate! Satisfied my stomach! Heard my brother said the owner of this was a Thai

After that, we went to The Golden Village for movie!
Watched 'Now You See Me'. A kind of magician story and it was great! I loved it!

Brother must be crazy to buy such a big pail of popcorns! But we managed to finished all of it!
CRAZY!!
I liked TGV more than GSC. Their seats was more comfortable and spacious!

That's all~

No comments:

Post a Comment