Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pasta Zanmai @ Midvalley

When I first arrived in KL, the most convenient place to hang out and the nearest spot was Midvalley!
Because I was staying at Cheras and there was no Public LRT yet!
So, we went to the nearest KTM station which was Bandar Tasik Selatan and sit KTM to Midvalley for RM1. It was about 4 stations away and I hate KTM! Because I ever got stucked inside for more than 2 hours! =.=

A throwback post with leslie, jean and ting to pasta zanmai!

Actually wanted to try out sushi zanmai that time but the queue was too long!

Big jug of green tea

The potato salad

carbonara spaghetti with grill chicken (medium size)
It was not really creamy and cheesy though

This was nice! It comes with a set with a spaghetti.
Fried rice with eggs and grilled chicken (medium size)

Normal tomato based spaghetti that included in the set (medium size)

The medium size of the zanmai family was my portion and I think large can shared among each other!

Ciaos =)

No comments:

Post a Comment