Thursday, June 6, 2013

Spasso Milano @ Pavilion

No class day so me and my roommate decided to had some Good Lunch at Pavilion because we got Tourism Club meeting on 6pm. Gahh! Had to spent whole afternoon doing nothing so a good lunch was the best choice!

Spasso Milano @ Pavilion 6th floor

Very high class and comfy environment! Love it
We got attracted by the Lunch Special which was kinda cheap I think if compared to other fine dining place in Pavilion! So we gave our first try here! =D

*Choose which main course you wanted and the price included a cup of drinks, buffet style of Antipasti Bar and dessert

The bar area

The food on the Antipasti bar, took whatever you want and eat whatever you want too!
It was all included in the set!

I liked their beef lasagne very much! All of these were buffet style

 So all of our food from the Antipasti Bar and actually we were kinda FULL before our main course been served because we ate too much of these! HAHA
rated:8/10
I love the caesar dressing!!!

Ting's main course - Amatriciana spaghetti RM28.80

Jean's main course - Carbonara RM32.80
Creamy sauce with bacon and I kinda love it!
rated: 7/10

My main course - Aglio Olio RM24.80
Surprisingly there was no meat inside and only cooked with some chilli and herbs!
A little bit spicy and that all
rated:5/10

Enjoying our spaghetti! The waitress gave us a cup of parmesan cheese and we used half of it! HAHA
All of us were cheese lovers!

Although no meat inside the Aglio Olio but I still finished it! Luckily it was not tasteless so still acceptable =D

Long time I'm not been this lady look! HAHA 

After main course, we were extremely full! But still got dessert waiting!
Select the ice cream you wanted and took any piece of coffee cake you want!

Last but not least, a selca pic of mine! =D
I enjoyed the lunch at Spasso very much! Saw from blog that weekend gonna be Grill meats which was different with weekdays!
I will definitely go back again! Wait for me on weekend! =D

***
Went downstair and there was an function of Despicable Me! 
I loved this cartoon very much and they were SO CUTE!!
They were dancing potato dance! Wish to take picture with them but you had to spend more than RM150 in a receipt! SAD =(

Did not took with the mascot so a fake one will do=)

Have a nice days peeps


No comments:

Post a Comment