Saturday, June 8, 2013

Samplings @ Berjaya Time Square

Finally went to Sampling because we got FREE VOUCHER after paid all the semester fees! 
Went to 14th floor Sampling where all the cook were Berjaya's students and all the waiter and waitress were students as well! My housemates will soon train at there! HEHE

Our free voucher but cannot exceed RM28! 

Menu of the day~

Bar area

Breads were served before main course

Some of my friend ordered set lunch which included soup of the day, lamb as main course and a dessert that cost RM24

Breadcrumb soup

Lamb in the house

The dessert that day, Passionfruit Parfait 
*Not really this big! Honestly, I did edited all of the pics =X

I had ordered Merlot Steeped Beef which cost RM28
The sauce was nice and I chose 70% cooked because I did not like the fleshy blood smell


Other a la carte main course by my friends
Grilled Sea bass RM20

Lastly, they topped up own money to enjoy the dessert at RM9
Campfire 

The End ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment