Monday, June 10, 2013

Blu Cafe @ Bukit Bintang

Seriously this was a long long ago post! This was when I sneaked out during the last day of my orientation! And now I was in my mid term and busy with assignments and written reports! 
FEEL SO LIFELESS because it had long time I didn't went out for a good shopping =(

Back to topic~ 
Met up with leslie the first time in KL and he used to be my GPS for everything! HAHA
Went to this newly opened cafe near Bukit Bintang area

All was blue inside, very comfy that made you felt like you were near the ocean~

Ordered the set lunch that cost below RM20! Seriously I forgot the price! HAHA

The drinks~

Chicken Chop

Fish and Chips

Lastly, A selca pic with the handsome king from UKM! HAHA! 
sound like i'm promoting him ? LOL! He is still single and available! 
He gonna kill me for saying this in the blog! but luckily he didn't read! 
HAHAHAHA! =D


3 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy, we're very honoured by your kind comments and expressions of our cafe. We do hope to see you around at our cafe again.

    Cheers,
    James
    016 689 8885

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy, we're very honoured by your kind comments and expressions of our cafe. We do hope to see you around at our cafe again.

    Cheers,
    James
    016 689 8885

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure =) I love the environment there and the free testing of milkshake. Gonna back and grab some milkshake soon.

      Delete