Saturday, June 1, 2013

Bulgogi Brothers @ Pavilion

This was definitely an old throwback post. It happened the week before I went back to Kuching which was the head of May and now is the head of June already. Great procrastinator I'm.
Okay, so Mr bernard went to KL and we had a small gathering with Leslie.
Went to Bulgogi Brothers @ Pavilion for a short lunch break.

 At 6th floor of Pavilion, nice environment

First try Korean food in KL, I loved their chopstick as well

The lunch set menu was kinda cheap and it comes with side dishes.
So, 3 of ur ordered Bulgogi Bibimbap Set, Chicken Bibimbap Set and Unyangsik Bulgogi Set
Bulgogi brothers was very popular on their beef, so it was the MUST try dish. 

A jug of hot corn tea which is refillable! Those are all the side dishes and all of them can refilled except the corn dish

The yellow circle one is potato corn salad and very nice! Their kimchii also very nice and I loved their pancake as well. Pretty delicious to me

So, I ordered this one and I really really loved their BEEF! Very nice when you dipped with the sauce!
For the noodles, it's only normal bee hoon with soup. Nothing special. HAHA
RM25.90

Leslie's Bulgogi Bibimbap set RM23.90
Quite big in portion and Yummy!

Bernard's Chicken Bibimbap set RM22.90

Bulgogi VS Chicken
So if you asked me which one do I prefer, both dish were nice and quite big, the sauce for bibimbap was nice too! I still preferred Bulgogi because beef seems more special than chicken.
overall rating: 8/10

 Enjoying our meal and chit chatting! So long we BROTHERS didn't chit chat together already!

So, someone had bought S4 and we tried the selca by saying 'cheese', 'shoot' and all sort of words for S4 to detect. That why this photo a bit blur~
Had a really nice time catching up with them and I had to rushed back to school to continue my classes after this short lunch =D

No comments:

Post a Comment