Friday, October 18, 2013

Hee 20th Birthday Celebration @ The Ship

26th September 2013, it was our Hee Hee 20th birthday! It was first birthday celebration in KL!
Should say she was quite lucky because we all were at KL so we can celebrate together! Those who study at Terengganu and Sabah! HAHAHA!! We can never got the chance to celebrate with u guys! 

Went to The Ship at Bukit Bintang Area since we got no idea where to celebrate!

Everything was designed like a ship and all the waiter and waitress dressed like captain! LOL

After some times for choosing what to eat, finally decided and was really hungry that time! 

My Crispy Spring Chicken RM25.90
Was really regret because I just felt like I spent so expensive for a roasted chicken which I can had it at half of the price LOL
Luckily the taste was still acceptable except it was little dry

Hee's Chicken Chop RM23.90
Just a normal deep fried chicken chop where I couldn't find anything special in this dish 

Melia's Chicken Au Chambertin RM24.90
Chicken chop with chinese style red wine! LOL I don't like this dish because for me it tasted kinda weird

Leslie's Black Pepper Beef RM40++
I think this was the yummy dish among all of us though the beef was quite juicy since he requested to cook it at medium.

Kenny's beef steak RM40++
He requested for medium cooked but ended up it was totally cooked 

Us with our not really satisfied dinner LOL
*All the comments above was based on personal taste bud HAHAHA

Time for makan! =D

After done eating, we gossiping and chit chatting as usual.
Then, a waitress asked me if she should served the cake right now and I was so shocked that time and I said no with a kinda unhappy face! Luckily the birthday queen didn't heard our conversation if not there was no more SURPRISE! =.=
Then, melia and I went to kitchen and wanted to take out the cake, one of the crew told me that next time I should informed them we wanted to give a surprise because they wasn't know! OMG!! Amazing! Do we looked like we buying a cake and asked them to keep it because we want it as our dessert ?! HAHA! Ridiculous because he sounds like it's my fault for not informing them earlier. =.=

But still, the birthday queen turned back and saw us we lighted the candles! Always loved to ruin the surprise we gave! Then, he told the guys she will pretend didn't see anything!

So she act till so surprise because she scared she kena boom by us! HAHA
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO U DARLING!

Make your wishes and I knew your top wish was to have a BF!!

All of us with the birthday queen!

Gals of the night =D

It's present time from 2 of us! Starting from this year, no more present because we were so POOR! HAHA! 

Hope you enjoyed your birthday night!
Had a sweet and blessed birthday darling!
All the best to you in everything and hope your hair won't drop too much, my future environmental engineer! 
With love, Cindy











No comments:

Post a Comment