Friday, October 18, 2013

Monday Outing with the gang

Girl's night on monday night since tomorrow was public holiday! Since Miss Yap nagged us to go to Ben's for quite a long time, finally we went to Ben's @ Pavilion after my class!
Seriously it was damn easy for us to meet up although they had to sit few station to meet me up =)

Ben's located at 6th floor of Pavilion 

It was kinda fulled that night or maybe every night was fulled at dinner time? IDK
I liked the environment there, comfy and nice photos on the wall!

Still, again and again being indecisive! LOL typical me =.=

Melia's Crispy Duck Confit Spaghetti RM26

Mine Carbonara RM24
It was not so creamy so I requested cheese powder and after added in it, it tasted yummy! =D

Hee's Grilled Pesto Chicken RM26
We all liked this sandwich! It was kinda big and special with avocado sauce

Typical Asian we were =D 

Enjoying the dinner with the annoying gals! Seriously, they were so annoying and we got ENDLESS topic to talk with! HAHA but I still loved them though =)

My sexy dinosaur was looking for BF! Anyone interested? HAHAHA!

After dinner, Leslie came to join us and we went to drink since tomoro was public holidays! Although I got tonnes of assignments and projects waiting for me at home! =(

Tom Dick & Harry was so damn fulled that night so we dont really have a good seat!
The live band was AWESOME!! Trust me! I loved the singer's voice damn much!

First drinking session in KL with the gang after so long! 

Finally!! We got the chance to drink and not to worry no car to backed home! Because we will overnight at Leslie's place.

Carlsberg that cost RM64 for one jug! 

Cheers to the never ending friendship! 

My annoying and silly gals!

Selca time! Enjoying myself very much =D

Then we left Tom Dick & Harry and headed to another cafe because Leslie insisted to drink a kind of beer and he strongly recommended for us after he tried it at Singapore

So here we are, Weissbrau 

Donno whose idea that we have to show our Extremely faces when hugging each other! LOL

Spicy wedges with nice sauce RM9

Second drinking session of the night! WOOHOO

Cheers again!!!

Then we ended our night here =)




No comments:

Post a Comment