Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Jogoya @ Starhill

This happened on 3rd of September if I am not mistaken when Mr Bernard came to KL for a short trip!

Hello peeps! My goodness this was months ago! Time flies!!
And he keep banana me go eat Jogoya even though I was damn broke that time because just backed from Cambodia! But you know, food is too attractive!
After hesitate for many many times, I finally agreed to eat with him under his sponsorship of RM20!

 Got merdeka sale somemore that time! So one pax for dinner is around RM80++ 
I must be crazy to said yes! ><
I ate once when I travelled to KL years ago then always wanted to eat second time but it was too expensive =.= 
And finally my second visit to Jogoya! 

It was a buffet style with lotsa lotsa lotsa lotsa FOOD! Too bad I did not own a camera so I can't really take every single picture =( But at least some picture to show! 

Fresh seafoods

Japanese section

Sashimi, sushi, oyster, abalone and everything you want!

Some fried food corner

Dim Sum corner
actually there are more than this but my assigned photographer Mr Bernard was so fail and he only took these =.=

Now, let me show you what we ate! It's picture time =)

Freshness overload!! Slurrppp

Say cheese?

sorry mr and mrs prawn 

I donno what weird combination is this

Salmon pizza with extra extra cheeseee

Mr crabby

Salmon time

snail!! OMG! not mine definitely!

Love their dim sum to the max! fresh big prawn full of elasticity!

Dim sum

Peng hu

Codfish 

Handroll

Sambal Squid

Snail!!! EEWWWW

To all snail, look at him! It's him who eat your whole family not me!!

Tofu

our messy table! Seriously we ate more than above just that lazy to take picture when you over enjoy! 
Must drink the coconut ya!

The drink corner

Red wine and rice wine

Cheers to the never ending friendship!

Now, let me show you my favourite section of Jogoya! Definitely girl's paradise!
all kind of cookies

cakes and mochi

all kind of puddings

chocolate fondue with marshmallow 

all kind of cakes!!! AWWW

Unlimited supply of Haagen-Dazs! PARADISE OKAY?!

Love it to the max!

At that time, Mr bernard already wanna explode and me too as well but I just can't resist all the desserts

He almost vomited! HAHA but I like shaking food in front of him and make him feel nausea!
Kam kai la u! eat so much!

A bit blur for this photo and I got no idea why.
Worth a try if you didn't try before! definitely better than all buffet dinner in Kuching!
I swear! HEHE

Till Then

No comments:

Post a Comment