Saturday, October 19, 2013

Plan B @ Midvalley

Finally went to Plan B on one of the afternoon when shopping at Midvalley!
I forgot why we will hang out that day because this was long time ago! LOL
Then, shy wei came to meet us because she came for traveling
So we headed to Plan B for high tea =D

Was finally here because Leslie strongly recommended this place to us!

FOC tap water 

What a gent should do, served the queens please =D

Hee & Melia

Shy Wei & Me
Seriously we loved to gossip with her because she just like a  satellite that receive the latest hot topic happening around us! LOL

Rocky Road Bar if I was not mistaken =.=
RM10
It was nice, not too sweet and really rich in chocolate!

Caramel Chocolate Banana Cake RM11
This was extremely yummy! I mad love the combination of banana and chocolate!
I think they were perfect when match together!
And also I'm a banana lover! If you love banana like me, you will liked this definitely! =D

Strawberry Shortcake RM13
A little sour but overall was nice =) Strawberry lover might love this!

Tell me how to get rid of these yummy cakes because they were so fattening ?! T.T
I just can't resist desserts!

Trust me, Plan B serve yummylicious cakes! TRY IT!
I'm counting down for my second visit =D

The loaded club sandwich RM24
Likeyyyy! Their sandwich was naice too! The orange colour was sweet potato chips!
Kinda special right? HEHE

The temptation for dessert was always irresistible! 





No comments:

Post a Comment