Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ikea Damansara

This post is about the yummy food at Ikea that let people mouth-watering! But it was too far from me and finally I sort out the way to get there! Woots! Happy max! =D

How to get there: From KL Sentral, take LRT to Kelana Jaya station that cost RM2.10. Then from there you can either hop on Ikea free shuttle bus which is on the opposite bus stop OR U89 rapid KL to Ikea damansara and it cost RM1.90.

Schedule for shuttle bus (Be sure to be there earlier because it leave on time and a bus only can accommodate 40 pax) Refer to this link bus schedule.

So what's so special about IKEA? Besides furniture then is their food court! Let me introduce you the yummy food!

A big trolley for our food! This was the first time I went there with my housemates =)

Kiddy beef ball plate RM5
yes! this dish is the must have dish in Ikea! 

This was when I brought Amelia over since she kept on nagging me to have the beef balls! Finally she had it! RM14 for this

Yummy Salmon RM10.90
Slurrrpppp! I love this!

Another must have dish! Cheapest Chicken Wings I can find in KL!
2 for RM3.80 and 5 for RM9
It was finger licking good! 

Fish and chips RM10.90
It was yummy also and cheap!

Cinnamon roll RM2.50

This is the first time I went there and I ordered so much! Can you imagine I finished all this ?

Yes people! I did it! I managed to sapu everything I ordered! HEHE
*proud! I'm a big eater!

This was the second time I went with Amelia and Li Ping. 
This time I didn't ate so much. Old already.

Finally she was here to taste the food if not I donno how many century I gonna nag by her! 

That's all 
Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment