Friday, October 18, 2013

Mooncake Festival in KL

HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL TO EVERYONE!
HAHAHA!! I knew this was extremely LATE!! Although this was month ago but I just got the Kit to write this post! 
It was my first time celebrated Moon Cake Festival without my family and away from hometown!
Kinda sad when Insta and Fb got all kind of photos people celebrated with their family!
BUT, I'm not alone! I got a bunch of buddies to celebrate with me! 
I'm blessed =D

We planned to have a small fried food party at home instead of dined at outside

Pizzas from Papa John, home cooked fried chicken and all kinds of fried stuffs!
SO unhealthy but it was yummy! =D

Amelia & Leslie joined us that night! If not they gonna over this alone! So pity!

After dinner, it was around 10pm because we had our dinner on 9pm! LOL!!
Then we went to our condo's playground and played lantern!

We only got 4 lanterns =( Better than nothing right? 

And moon cake of course! 

Group take 1

Group take 2

Group take 3

Shit you Mr PNG! trying to burn my hair?!
Too bad Jean & Ting were not there with us because they went out!
Still, I had a lovely night with them =)


No comments:

Post a Comment